Dorothy Calegari Honorary Scholarship Criteria
$2000 annual award funded by the CLSA Education Foundation
Candidate demonstrates academic merit, strong leadership potential and exceptional character. Candidate's extra-curricular activities indicate commitment to the profession.
- Member of local chapter and state
- Officer of Student Chapter
- Student Conference Coordinator
- Attends Chapter Meetings
- Attends and Volunteers at CLSA Annual Conference
- Assists CLSA in Outreach Activities such as TrigStar, Scouting Merit Badge, Soccer Field Layout, etc.