CENTRAL COAST CHAPTER SCHOLARSHIP - $500
Qualified Applicant(s) will be currently enrolled in an accredited degree program in surveying, surveying engineering, geomatics, or geomatics engineering approved by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) in the United States of America.
Qualified Applicant(s) will be currently enrolled in an associate degree program in surveying, surveying engineering, geomatics, or geomatics engineering with the intent to attend an accredited surveying course baccalaureate program or pursue a career in the land surveying profession.
A preference will be given to those with a GPA of 3.0 for overall college classes and a preference will be given to those with a 3.0 for major course study.
Candidates will be selected by applying the following preferences as listed in no particular order of importance.
1. Have worked or lived in the Central Coast Chapter area.
2. Have already achieved a valid LSIT or LS license.
3. Have experience in the land surveying profession.
4. Are Trig*Star winners
5. Have particiapted in a CLSA function and/or attended at least 2 CLSA Chapter Meetings
6. Are a current member of CLSA
Qualified Applicant will complete a Foundation application in accordance with current Foundation guidelines and timeframe.