DANA SEGUIN SCHOLARSHIP, SAN DIEGO CHAPTER
Qualified Applicant will be currently enrolled in an accredited degree program in surveying/geomatics approved by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) in the United States of America.
Qualified Candidate will have a minimum GPA of 2.5 for overall college classes.
Candidates will be selected by applying the following preferences as listed in order of importance.
1. Dependent of a Chapter member in good standing. A member in good standing will be as defined in current Chapter Bylaws.
2. A student member of the Chapter in good standing. A student member in good standing will be as defined in current Chapter Bylaws.
3. A current or former resident of San Diego County.
4. A student who by volunteering to help others achieve their educational and professional goals, represents the leadership and mentoring exemplified by Dana Seguin.
5. If a candidate cannot found to meet the criteria listed above, the foundation will select someone as close to the criteria as possible.
Qualified Applicant will have completed a Foundation application in accordance with current Foundation guidelines and time frame.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT DANA SEGUIN