FRED CROWE ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP
RIVERSIDE/SAN BERNARDINO CHAPTER
Qualified Applicants will be currently enrolled in either the Geomatics Engineering program of California State University, Fresno or the Surveying/Geospatial Option of the Civil Engineering program of California State Polytechnic University, Pomona.
Any program that meets approval by the Chapter and by the Foundation
Qualified applicants plan to earn their Bachelor of Science degree 2013 or later.
Qualified Candidates will have a minimum GPA of 3.0 for overall college classes and also a minimum GPA of 3.0 for major course study when applying for the 'Bill Young Memorial Scholarship', or have a minimum GPA of 2.0 for overall college classes and major course study to apply for any of the other three available scholarships.
Candidates will be selected by applying the following preferences as listed in order of importance.
1. A student member of the Chapter in good standing. A student member in good standing will be as defined in current Chapter Bylaws.
2. A student member of CLSA in good standing as defined by the current CLSA Bylaws.
3. A current or former resident of Riverside or San Bernardino County.
4. A student who has demonstrated a desire to make a career in the surveying profession.
5. A student who has demonstrated a financial need.
6. If a candidate cannot be found to meet the criteria listed above, the Foundation will select someone as close to the criteria as possible.
Qualified Applicants will complete a Foundation application in accordance with current Foundation guidelines and timeframe.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BILL YOUNG