HAL DAVIS MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP, EAST BAY CHAPTER
Qualified Applicant will be currently enrolled in a California accredited degree program in surveying/geomatics approved by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) in the United States of America.
Candidates will be selected by applying the following preferences as listed in order of importance:
1. Demonstrated a commitment to professional activities including membership in CLSA.
2 Demonstrated support for the advancement of women in the land surveying profession
3. Demonstrated an ability to maintain a strong GPA.
4. Current or former resident of Alameda County, Contral Costa County, or surrounding area covered by East Bay Chapter.
5. Demonstrated an interest in working for a surveying firm based in Alameda County, Contra Costa County, or the surrounding area covered by the East Bay Chapter.
6. A student who has a demonstrated financial need.
7. A student who shows professionalism in the submittal of their scholarship application.
Qualified Applicant will complete a Foundation application in accordance with current Foundation guidelines and timeframe.