KEN KULDA MEMORIAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP, EAST BAY CHAPTER
Qualified Applicant will be currently enrolled a two year surveying/geomatics degree or certificate program in the state of California
Candidates will be selected by applying the following preferences as listed in order of importance:
1. Demonstrated a commitment to professional activities including membership in CLSA.
2. Demonstrated an ability to maintain a strong GPA.
3. Current or former resident of Alameda County, Contral Costa County, or surrounding area covered by East Bay Chapter.
4. Demonstrated an interest in working for a surveying firm based in Alameda County, Contra Costa County, or the surrounding area covered by the East Bay Chapter.
5. A student who has a demonstrated financial need.
6. A student who shows professionalism in the submittal of their scholarship application.
Qualified Applicant will complete a Foundation application in accordance with current Foundation guidelines and timeframe.