LOS ANGELES CHAPTER DAVID HOBBS MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
(2) $1000 Scholarships
Qualified Applicant will be currently enrolled in a California accredited degree program in surveying/geomatics approved by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) in the United States of America.
Qualified Candidate will have a minimum GPA of 2.0 for overall college classes.
Candidates will be selected by applying the following preferences as listed in order of importance:
- A student who has demonstrated a commitment to professional activities.
- A student who has demonstrated an interest in working for a Los Angeles County based surveying firm.
- A student who has demonstrated an ability to maintain a strong GPA.
- A student who has a demonstrated financial need.
- A student who is a current resident of Los Angeles County.
- A student who shows professionalism in the submittal of their scholarship application.
Qualified Applicant will complete a Foundation application in accordance with current Foundation guidelines and timeframe.
CLICK HERE FOR A LISTING OF LOS ANGELES CHAPTER PAST PRESIDENTS