ORANGE COUNTY CHAPTER
PAST PRESIDENT'S SCHOLARSHIP
(1) $1000 AND (1) $500
Qualified Applicant will be currently enrolled in a California accredited degree program in surveying/geomatics approved by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) in the United States of America.
Qualified Candidate will have a minimum GPA of 2.0 for overall college classes.
Candidates will be selected by applying the following preferences as listed in order of importance:
1. A student who has demonstrated a commitment to professional activities.
2. A student who has demonstrated an interest in working for an Orange County based surveying firm.
3. A student who has demonstrated an ability to maintain a strong GPA.
4. A student who has a demonstrated financial need.
5. A student member of the Chapter in good standing. A student member in good standing will be as defined in current Chapter Bylaws.
6. A current or former resident of Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside or San Bernardino County.
7. A student who shows professionalism in the submittal of their scholarship application.
8. If a candidate cannot be found to meet the criteria listed above, the Foundation shall hold the scholarship funds for a future award.
Qualified Applicant will complete a Foundation application in accordance with current Foundation guidelines and timeframe.
ORANGE COUNTY CHAPTER, CLSA PAST PRESIDENTS (Alphabetical Order)
Ruel del Castillo
Douglas O. Foster
Ralph Guida IV
Kari J. Launen
Kevin McHugh, Sr.
John D. Pavlik