QUAD KNOPF SCHOLARSHIP -
Qualified Applicants will be currently enrolled in a recognized California degree program in surveying/geomatics.
Qualified Candidate will have a minimum GPA of 2.5 for overall college classes.
Candidates will be selected by applying the following preferences as listed in order of importance:
- A student who has demonstrated a commitment to involvement in professional activities.
- A student who has indicated an interest in working for a Central Valley California based surveying/engineering firm.
- Overall GPA (above minimum 2.5 level) as compared with other applicants.
- A student who has demonstrated a financial need.
- A student member of the local chapter of the California Land Surveyor’s Association in good standing. A student member in good standing will be as defined in current Chapter By-laws.
- A current or former resident of the Central Valley of California.
- A student who demonstrates a high level of professionalism and quality in the preparation of their scholarship application.
Qualified Applicants will be required to complete a Foundation application in accordance with current Foundation guidelines and timeframe.