Founder's Scholarship Sponsored by Sonoma County Chapter
Qualified Applicants will be currently enrolled in the Santa Rosa Junior College program in Civil Engineering, Surveying and Geospatial Technology or a graduate of the program who is currently enrolled in a recognized California degree program in Land Surveying /Geomatics.
Qualified Candidate will have a minimum GPA of 3.0 for overall college classes.
Candidates will be selected by applying the following preferences:
- A student who has demonstrated a desire to enter the Land Surveying profession.
- A student of the Santa Rosa Junior College, Santa Rosa, California.
- A student who has demonstrated an interest in working for a Sonoma County based surveying firm.
- A student who has demonstrated an ability to maintain a strong GPA.
- A student who has a demonstrated financial need.
- A student member of the Sonoma County Chapter in good standing. A student member in good standing will be as defined in current Chapter Bylaws.
- A current or former resident of Sonoma County, California.
- A student who shows professionalism in the submittal of their scholarship application.